Wiconnect, Inc. provides efficient Technology Planning, Design, and Program/Project Management to wireless service providers, enterprises, small businesses, and municipal & government entities for developing in-building and outdoor wireless networks.
Wiconnect was formed in 2001 in the aftermath of the World Trade Center collapse in the City of New York. It’s President, Les St. Louis, was asked by the City of New York, Department of Technology and Telecommunications (DoITT) to rebuild a recently decommissioned broadband wireless mesh data network to serve the area within a five-mile radius of ground zero. Wiconnect’s successful support to DoITT and KeySpan Energy’s wide area communications efforts encouraged the company to grow its activities in support of municipal, carrier, and private enterprise customers.
Wiconnect’s Community Development endeavors
Wiconnect’s services most directly impacts the wireless broadband vertical market through our work supporting commercial wireless carriers, third party neutral host companies, and municipal and private landlord entities.
Commercial Wireless Carrier and Neutral Host Services
Civil and Telecommunications Program and Project Management
- Program Management Roll-up – multiple projects in multiple locations
- Project budgeting, detailed scheduling, and critical path management
- Client and Client’s Customer project update methodology
- Project tracking via a variety of Enterprise Project Management applications
- Tailored CM job descriptions
- Defining construction, implementation, turn-up, testing and closeout requirements
- Tailored Punchlist development
- Tailored Subcontractor pre-qualification forms development, dissemination and tracking by competencies and skill sets
- Scopes of work, contract and exhibit development
- A/E design and engineering management
- Subcontractor deliverable management for wireless antennae site acquisition, zoning, environmental approvals, permitting and other entitlements
- Risk, Change Order, Payment and Lien Waiver management
Utility pole attachment and franchise agreement negotiation
- Municipal wireless expert testimony
- Franchise agreement negotiations
- Pole attachment agreement negotiations for wireless equipment and wireline applications
Wireless and data network integration
- Air Interfaces: Wi-Fi, WiMax, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS- neutral commercial wireless networks), CDMA, GSM, LTE
- Mediums: RF interfaces, fiber interconnect, coax cable, CAT 5e, 6, 6e
- Customized deployment of wireless data/voice services/video and public safety networks
Alternative Deployment Design Consulting – Agreements and design plans within Planned Communities; network integration with decorative lighting and pole manufacturers and host/node equipment manufacturers
Wiconnect’s Program Management activities
Wiconnect customers, please log in below to access your files and documents.
612 Corporate Way
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
(877) 268-7560 Office
(845) 510-2210 Fax